Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Sep-22-2116hrs
Thank you, Herbert for that piece on Mausica. I am doing my doctoral dissertation on the management of the restructuring of teacher education in Trinidad and Tobago. The focus is on the present transition to pre-service but the first pre-service and its termination are key to an understanding of the direction of change. Any other info to assist my journey to a successful end will be most welcome. My degree is in educational leadership and my dissertation A Case Study of Transition Management: Restructuring Teacher Education in Trinidad and Tobago. Thanks in advance. Feel free to contact me personally at gibbs_depeza@hotmail.com, any help will be much apreciated.
Love and blessings
Hazel Ann Gibbs DePeza

No comments: