Thursday, September 04, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Aug-17-0451hrs
Fellow Mausicans
Carifesta X takes place in Guyana from August 22-31, 2008. The Caribbean's artistes will be gathering to showcase the rich cultural heritage of the region. Of course Mausicans will be there as integral components of the TT contingent.
Felix Edinborough as Pierriot and script writer; Gilbert O'Connor (Happy) as script writer and performer; and myself Finbar Ryan dealing with the finances making everyone gets paid.
However, this was not my first choice, as I had auditioned for a Pierriot but Felix (who I mistakenly thought was my brother Mausican) told me that he was Pierriot Number one and I would have to be Number Two, so I told him no way........
Anyhow, if any of you are going to be there, make sure and check us out,,,Pegasus, Tower and Grand Coastal hotels.
finbar
'take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul....'
Finbar Ryan

No comments: