Saturday, September 20, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Sep-20-2028hrs
I just read the article about an era of conflict between Mr. Williams, Mrs Cuffie and Ms June Joseph, and what strikes me very strange is that it seems to persist. This is very sad for me to hear and to bear since while in college I took part in music festival under Ms Joseph (69-71) and folk choir with the warden and the cuff. I had the privilege of being part of a male quartet and placing 2nd; and I also had the distinct privilege of being part of the folk choir that made the album ( I never got a copy). As persons whom we have grown to love and appreciate it will be right and good and proper to get these two parties to reconcile ang forgive each other, because we - the mausican fraternity cannot allow these wonderful people who are in their twilight years to go to their graves without forgiving each other. I truly pray and trust that those who are close to them initiate this as quick as possible. If we believe in GOD let's move fast. I hope that all my mausicans appreciate this. God Bless us all.
Ansel Knights

No comments: