Sunday, December 29, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2013-Dec-28

2013-DEC-29-1917Hrs
Thank you all so much for the greetings and best wishes for 2014.  I wish you and your families the very same and so much more.  Dear Pearl, it was so great seeing you at the Reunion. I just want to clarify that I did not go to that lime you recalled in your reflections.  Like you I would have been there, but my Mom asked me to come home to babysit my three younger sisters and brother. She and Dad had to go out. I lived and still do, not far from where the accident occurred. It was Kenneth Bobb (remember Kenneth?) who came to my home on Golden Grove Road and gave me the news. That event is forever etched in my memory.    Anyway,  I know after all these years, memory becomes cloudy, but just to make the facts clearer.
NOW TO THE PRESENT!!!!!
We have a decision to make in early 2014, don't we?  Somebody better begin the conversation.  Well No!! Let me clear that up. Rodney began the conversation, then the response was that the majority decision (through the feedback forms) after Reunion 2013 was a Cruise.  Then  Brenda spoke to us about Gerry Callendar being able to assist with this, and this is where the conversation stopped.  Who will resume the conversation?   As Scrunter would say: "Leh We Go."  Maria
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: