Sunday, December 15, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2013-Dec-13

2013-DEC-15-1538Hrs
Hi Errol,
Thanks for keeping us Mausicans  in touch. As I said before, I read the blog every Friday and I am usually inspired by what people write. This week I was particularly impressed by the article written by Theodore Lewis. Although I was not a member of the '67-'69 group I felt very nostalgic while reading Theodore Lewis' contribution. I read it more than once trying to relive some of my special  moments at Mausica.
I am certain that many persons who read his "remembrances" would have felt a touch of nostalgia along with a small desire to return to the campus and experience some of the things Theodore shared. I do not know the gentleman personally but I always read his contributions with interest.
To Hazel and Maria, I know you will do us proud on that Task Force.
To my fellow Mausicans, let me wish you a happy and holy Christmas. All God's blessings to you in the new year.
Judith Lennard ( Kirkendale, '70-'72)

No comments: