Saturday, December 29, 2012

RE: TO JAIL OR NOT TO JAIL


2012-DEC-29-1102Hrs
I know the mother of the Princes Town victim ... I knew when she was carrying him ... met him as a toddler ... infant. His mom was a teacher and retired as a Principal. I'll concede my thought process is compromised .... Jail his arse should be the byline.
What is it about Presentation College and Hooliganism. Remember Manning and the Radio Station, Panday ... now Machel. You don't see Naparima Boys Graduates behave like that.
Look at Darren Ganga ... the Epitome Of Class.
Oh Boy! Now my Presentation guys going to come after me ... Jimmy Wong, Tony Deyal, Rawle Aimey, Dr Keith Clifford, Dr Hazare Imambaksh, Dr Anil Ramnanan, Chester Morong, Dr Denzil Seedial.
Seriously ... Regardless of my prejudice, I'll do my duty for a child of Mausica. If you know of Machel's philanthropic work for nationals of TNT .... instances of role model activity for our youth ..
Kindly forward and I'll pass on to the Mausica Alumni so they can petition the Minister Of National Security for leniency.
There is precedence in the Homeland. Remember Dr Patrick Solomon.
Kamal
Alan Simpson

No comments: