Wednesday, December 12, 2012

RE: Mausica Reunion


2012-DEC-12-2134Hrs
Dear Errol,
Through you, I am sharing my thoughts about the Mausica Reunion. A few minutes ago, I came across the script of the "folk operetta" ( a rather pretentious title for my amateur work), entitled " Mausica Revisited" that I had written for Mrs Cuffie's retirement function. Perhaps we can use it again for the concert at Mausica. It incorporates a number of the folk songs that we loved to sing and will surely bring back memories of our good times and of all our cherished members, such as our dear late Bertie Fraser. Perhaps, too, in the concert, we could recreate our morning assembly and have a few persons, at random, perform or do a speech like we used to do. This should be impromptu and the topics could deal with current issues and could be really hilarious.
What do others think?
Hazel Thompson-Ahye.

No comments: