Friday, May 11, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-May-11-0736Hrs
Errol,
I appreciate this blog for the social impact it has had on Mausica's alumni world wide. I've been reading for the past two to three years. I would like the trend that the blog has set to continue in the pleasant exchange and update of peer information and whereabouts.
I was asked to 'set the record' straight with regard to my contributions to the sporting life of the campus during my two-year stint. In attempting to do so, it appears that an individual has chosen to comment on my personal life instead. I would like that person to send his comments to my personal email box and not to the blog.
I am quite certain that we would all agree that the purpose of this blog is not to examine each other personal lives. This is not the forum for this. I would like to express my displeasure over the comments made regarding my married life in Siparia. There are three sides to every issue. Yours, mine, and the truth.
'A word to the wise is enough...........unless you are otherwise.'
Philip Kendall

No comments: