Friday, May 04, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-May-04-0647Hrs
Hi Errol
Thanks for the updates
My prayers are with Bert "Al" Fraser If my memory serves me right he was a Havenite Room 12 "The Bomb Room" Who could have missed that when residing in Fair Haven Room 12 when its was posted up on the wall to remind  you of the standards you had to maintain. My prayers are with Bertie and his family at this time.
Congratulations to Joy Valdez on her work of Art and being a published writer.
Mr Kendall is still the Mr Kendall I know from being a resident of Siparia. Time has passed but not much seems to have changed. I have known his "wife" and his "children" for a long time. Nuff said!
Keep up the good work.
Allan S Noreiga (70-72)
Fair Haven Room 12 "The Bomb Room"
If someone makes you happy today, they make you happy twenty years hence, by the memory of it!
Allan S Noreiga

No comments: