Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2011-Aug-24-0747Hrs
Well , well... the Blogmaster outdid himself this time. he didn't drop a stitch as he kept us informed and as involved as possible with the New York happenings.  To Buzzie and company, Well done!   I could hear the sighs of satisfaction in the post reunion messages.   Isn't it wonderful how weather and seismicity cooperated? Yes, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
All thanks and praise to Him.
I am saddened by the death of Pat Bishop who I only know by reputation and the legacy she has left for our country and the world at large.   As I look forward to our next reunion there are several thoughts in my mind which I will share with the organisers ... we have a Golden opportunity in 2013, so let all ideas come forward well before the event.
So far, though threatened, Montserrat has been spared the harshness of hurricanes...  may it continue so, please God.
Thank you Brenda for allowing me to share the special moments of the reunion... it means the world to me.
Be blessed everyone and continue to pray for healing in our land and around the world.   Pat
Pat Ryan

No comments: