Monday, August 08, 2011

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2011-Aug-07-1828Hrs
Dear Mausican colleagues,
I heard that the reunion was a great success. Congratulations to the Planning committee. Alicia Oxley told me it is on Facebook.I had mentioned to Maria that I was trying at the last minute to see if I could make at least part of the lime, but it just did not work out. I returned from Lyon on Sunday night, absolutely exhausted,but was still hoping to fly out to NY on Tuesday evening. On my return to office, my students requested that I do a review before their supplemental exams which was  scheduled for the following week, so I decided to do it on Wednesday, which put paid to my plans to travel out on Tuesday night. Duty before pleasure. I will certainly be back in Trinidad for the 2013 reunion.
Love to all,
Hazel Thompson-Ahye


No comments: