Friday, August 05, 2011

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

2011-AUG-05-0053Hrs

Presented to
Errol Lashley
For your hard work, enthusiasm
and commitment in keeping
Mausicans Connected.
Big Apple Mausica Reunion 2011

Above is the inscription on a plaque presented to me on 2011-Jul-29-Fri at the dinner/dance.
Permit me to thank the members of the New York Chapter of the Mausica Allumni. I was pleasantly surprised and relished the reaction of the audience to the announcement.  It sure seems like Mausicans appreciate what I do. My goal remains the same, namely, "keeping Mausicans connected".
As stated once before in my blog of 2007-Jul-25, I am appreciative of your contributions so keep the emails coming.
I was handsomely rewarded.
Errol Lashley
elashley@hotmail.com.
P.S. I am extending my congratulations to the members of “Big Apple Reunion 2011” organizing committee,  comprising of Mausicans and friends, on a set of well-organized events. I had the most enjoyable time. The bar was raised once again.  I look forward to seeing all the attendees and others in 2013.

No comments: