Sunday, August 14, 2011

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2011-Aug-13-1613Hrs
Hi All,
How are you?  I just returned on Monday 8th and then had to deal with the dentist and a problem that needed an xray and damage control.  I am just getting over this so I want to add alll the "thank yous" and "appreciations" to the NY Chapter for their attention to every detail that made this reunion so very special. I am still working hard at settling back into life in T&T.  So much happened while I was away that it is not funny at all. However, I am getting back into the stream of things.
Thank you, Lance, for sharing the OAS Scholarship information. I will certainly send it around.
I know that T&T will have to be very creative to at getting the next reunion to be another one to remember.
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: