Friday, May 13, 2011

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2011-May-13-0908Hrs
Hi Errol,
I just want to let you know how much I appreciate getting the weekly emails. I read them every week. As a matter of fact, I look forward to the emails. I have sent in only one email since you started but I am always intrigued by the mails which are sent.  Most times I do not know the writers personally but I read and enjoy the mails a lot. When I see that Pat PS was able to connect with fellow Mausicans in her area I realise that your role in keeping this weekly emailing alive is truly a wonderful work of love. This is important for us as Mausicans to keep in touch with each other. Through this medium I was able to rekindle a relationship I had with my good friend Lal Ramesar in New York. I cannot come to New York this year and I am real sad about this . I have been to all the reunions so far.So, as the reunion dates draw closer, I feel sadder to know that I will not be a part of ths occasion. I just want to wish all a wonderful reunion 2011. I will see you all in two years time. Thanks Errol for this service that you offer to all Mausicans. Keep it up. God Bless you.
Judith Lennard-Hills

No comments: