Thursday, May 26, 2011

Re: 2011 Re-union

2011-May-24-0307Hrs
My dear Terrence,
Greetings. Sorry for my delayed response but I was away for the weekend.
I have reserved for you a single room at the Suite style housing accommodation. Its the same for Janice. You both will occupy one "unit" so that means you share the same bathroom. There is a campus cafeteria but there are places close to the campus to have a meal.
On Tuesday 26th, you can check in as early as 6am. The Registration/Welcome cocktails  will begin at 5pm and this goes till 9pm.
On Wednesday we head out to the city at 7:30am. The show we are looking at is "Memphis." and we return to the University at 7:30pm
Thursday morning is free until 11am . We go to a nearby park for a picnic until 6pm.
Friday is free until the Dinner dance which starts at 8pm.
Hope I have answered all your concerns. See you soon.
Regards
Buzzie
Bernice Warrick-Tarradath

No comments: