Saturday, July 26, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Jul-26-0816hrs
Dates for Grenada, Great, I will be there, I have no problem with the dates. Grenada here I come. Can you get us a visit to that fantastic Chocolate factory that Grenada now has. Grenada now has an industry that manufactures dark chocolate. The taste is really great. Antioxidants fuh so. Pat, you and husband, looking great, pictures should be in Essence or Ebony. Calabash venture sounds very interesting and fun. The name of the artist had me for a minute. My x-husband's name is Noel Duncan and he is also a Mausican. Truth is surely stranger than fiction. I just came back from Tobago with 28 teenagers. We were there for 5 days. Had a gr8 time. Of course with teenagers you cannot really get any sleep, it was a mixed group from 12-18, and you know you have to supervise the hormone explosions. Took them to Youth Heritage, it was great seeing young people being fully involved in the traditional dances, music, food and culture in general. Tobago is really a different kettle of fish from Trinidad. I also did a water therapy exercise, in the Nylon Pool. Water as cleansing and healing, our first "Nylon Pool" the womb, etc etc. Life is challenging many of them and they needed some clarity to help them with the way forward for the new school term. My pre-teens camp is also still going on. Camp ends on 22nd August. Have help of psychology students from the University of the Southern Caribbean, many of you willl know it as CUC or Caribbean Union College. Please all of you, send up a prayer and all your positive vibes for this programme, and I thank you for the positive vibrations. SEE YOU ALL IN GRENADA!!! AH CYAH WAIT. GOD IS GREAT!!!!
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: