Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Jul-23-0314hrs
Thank you and Maureen for the pics of Joan's visit and those of Wingate. I have often wondered about Joan. And this has to be my good friend, Magnell, with whom I have wanted to resume contact, since leaving Toronto to be married and live in the U.S.. Please let me know if I'm correct.The value of seeing a picture of the front of our beloved Wingate, despite it's physical condition, is immeasurable!! What wonderful memories they evoke! And who could forget Joan at Wingate! She looks great, too..
Maureen, it was so good seeing you at the reunion last summer, and especially at the airport, as we prepared to return to Trinidad that morning. I was also travelling back to the U.S. that very day, and encounterd all kinds of flight problems, necessitating in an overnight stay in Miami, and even more of the same the next day before making it back. It served to remind me to miss BWI all over again, when it had a berth at Dulles Airport, Virginia.
All the best to you, your spouses and your families. My son was married in April, in Atlanta, and we were informed recently, that there is a blessed event on the way. I can hardly wait! Love and God's blessings,
Joy Barnes(Marshall).

No comments: