Friday, July 11, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Jul-11-0720hrs
Dear Fellow Mausicans,
Good to get news, but I still have no information on the dates for the Grenada happening.
I am sorry to learn about Ingrid. I did mention seeing someone I thought looked like her in the Miami airport a few months ago.I was not sure it was she. The person looked so very ill and drawn. Now, I know for sure, but as she looked right through me, I was in doubt.She must have been suffering then. May God have mercy on her soul.
Perhaps it would be a good ideato have a list of Maudsicans abroad and state where they can be located, with their permission , of course.I was in Vancouver in May for a Family Law confernce and later read in our Mausica weekly e-mails of a Mausican in Vancouver.I was in Montserrat a few years ago to do a workshop on child rights and now I learn that we have Mausicans in Montserrat. I will be in Vienna in September and Nova Scotia next year August. Do we have any Mausicans there? I would love to be able to say Hello to a Trini voice.
I expect to be in Trinidad for most of next year as I am proceeding on a year's sabbatical.Hopefully, I will see those Mausicans who are at home.I hope the Grenadian do is not in August or September.I will also be home during the last two weeks of July.Scratchy, where are you now?
Hazel Thompson-Ahye

No comments: