Thursday, November 01, 2018

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2018-OCT-12

2018-OCT-12-0613Hrs
My dear Fellow-Mausicans,
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages received privately, through Face book and in the blog. They are greatly appreciated.  The motto of Mausica, "Moulding a Nation Through Service" is ever present in my heart and mind and guides my actions, and I am sure those also of many, many other Mausicans, serving our national community and deserving of national awards.
Interestingly, at the cocktail reception, which followed the award ceremony, the Minster of Education told the PM that he was in Mausica with me and the PM raised his concern about teacher education, wondering what could be done to improve the present system. Perhaps, Mausicans can mount a forum which could come up with practical solutions.
God bless you all and thanks again.
Warm regards,
Hazel Thompson-Ahye ( 1968-70)

No comments: