Monday, November 19, 2018

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2018-NOV-16

2018-NOV-16-2258Hrs
Brother Errol,
I cannot stop saying " Thank you "  for this wonderful  job you do to keep us connected. May God continue to bless, strengthen and guide you alwaysπŸ’πŸ’πŸŽΌ
Do you know what is wrong with Elmo?  I am hearing nothing specific on the grape vine.
He was in my year. 64--66.
I am not in Trinidad yet.
Will there be a Reunion  in 2019? What are the plans?
I have not been in touch for a while  so I take this opportunity  to say CONGRATULATIONS  to all  my bothers and sisters  who have continued to  lift up the name of Mausica  by their various achievements  in services to  Humanity and have been recognised  for it.  We give God praise !!,
My  condolence to all who have reached the chapter when they had to say  goodbye to loved ones.  Glad to know Mausicans  still rally  and  support each other during  these  sad times.
. May we continue  on this Love sharing road wherever  we are  in this world.πŸ€—πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŽπŸŽˆπŸπŸ˜€
Gods blessings from  Myrdith  Osborne  Brumant. Year 64   --66
Myrdith (Osborne) Brumant 66

No comments: