Tuesday, December 20, 2016

RE: Season's Greetings

2016-DEC-20-1950Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
May you all have a blessed and enjoyable Christmas.
This is a nostalgic time for me. There is nothing like a Trini Christmas. On Sunday, my fellow Mausican brother, Alan Simpson,  and I were present at the TNT Association of Georgia Christmas  party. There was good food, drinks and authentic Parang music provided by " D Parang Side".  The party was a good start for this joyous season.
If yuh see Alan shaking chac-chac. De man hands bend up like ah true-true Parandero. Grande boy good,boy. Carl Savary brother was on drums, Ruthven Le Quay was on guitar, Ulric Butcher on cuatro, Cheryl Charles, vocalist. There were a few others whose names I cannot recall.
By the way,  Savary's brother informed me that Carl had died about nine months ago. May he rest in peace.
Peace and Love.
As usual.
Rodney Foster, 66-68

No comments: