Monday, December 12, 2016

RE: Season's Greetings

2016-DEC-08-0140Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
,
When I visited Mrs. Cuffie during my last visit to Sweet TNT, I promised the Director of Gordon Home, Margaret Baptiste, that I would ask a few of my Mausican singers to spread some Christmas cheer with the staff and residents. Some Parang  and Christmas carols would certainly bring some "Joy To Their World".  Make a stop by Mr. Williams also.
Contact Mrs Baptiste at 628-4670.
Carl Caton, Clive Grell, Alisford, Scratchy, Selwyn Thompson, Joy Reid, Maria  Mora, Progues, Angela Ifill, Barbara Davis, Lynette Thompson,  Marlene Gilbert and all the other Paranderas and Paranderos , let's do it.
In 2013,  we had a wonderful experience at MTC. What a parade of talent!. Let's do it again in 2017..
Our 50th anniversary theme was "Living The Legacy."  What is our vision?
My vision is a Performing Arts Center in the East. The Mausica Teachers Performing Arts Center..  Right there on our 65 acres..
Let's dream big.
Planning Committee, please post invitations to the meetings in the blog.  More hands and minds needed.
As usual,
Rodney Foster 66-68.

No comments: