Tuesday, August 25, 2015

RE: MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

2015-AUG-25-1611Hrs
Dear Errol,
I hope you are keeping well.
It has been a while  since you heard from me, but I guess by now  you know why.
I have had a tough 7 months this year and I am hoping that the end would be easier than the beginning.
On the day of my mum's funeral in deep, south Trinidad, when I spied Progues and Carol Revelliac through the limo. window I shouted out "WHAT!!!" and made my family jump, but when I got inside the church and saw a pew full of my Mausican family including Vernetta (Brewster) Calvin-Smith , it made my day and lifted my spirit. Thank you all so much. Lets keep this family going.
Please add me to the list once more so that I could receive the weekly emails.
My new address  is:
MLB18VINUK@SKY.COM.
It does not matter if it is upper or lower case letters.
Thanks once more. God's blessings from
Myrdith (Osborne) Brumant  1964-66

No comments: