Friday, August 14, 2015

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-AUG-14

2015-AUG-14-1046Hrs
My condolences go out to Myrdith.  This is never easy. I have a ninety year old Dad, but they loved us and cared for us and we must return the love unconditionally no matter what. Anna Maria
Now to the Reunion. I share Clare's sentiments. Reading Euline's comments stopped me in my tracks and had me going Mmmm.  The July-August Vacation is the time when my Youth Centre does its paid  work. It is a time when my account gets a big break and I am able to retrieve some funds.  If the Reunion happens in the third week of the vacation every year and I get a contract to organize a programme for a Corporate Entity, I will have to choose the one which keeps the youth programme alive. That I hope is not a "frivolous reason."  I was really saddened by the comment.
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: