Friday, August 14, 2015

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-AUG-14

2015-AUG-14-0246Hrs
Hello Everyone,
I must say that I enjoyed the very informative summary of your Jamaica trip.
I was happy to note that Carlston touched on "long term planning being essential".
The year  2015 started off without any word of Reunion plans so I went ahead and booked a family trip to guess where....Montego Bay, Jamaica for August 15th , exactly one month after the Reunion date..
I think the decision to go to Jamaica should have been announced way in advance. Long term planning is also necessary for people who still work.
However I am not surprised that the Planning Committee did an excellent job. I did receive a call from Angela.
Kudos to you all.
Just wanted to add that I did not miss this Reunion for "frivolous" reasons. I have only missed one other Reunion due to work schedules. I must emphasize the importance of long term planning.
Keep up the good work, ladies and gentlemen!!!
Warmly,
Bernice "Buzzie" Tarradath 66

No comments: