Friday, August 14, 2015

Re: Fwd: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-AUG-14

2015-AUG-14-1056Hrs
Hi Errol,
We are much more closely connected than many of us realize. My condolences to Myrdith. I do not know Myrdith Osbourne-Brumant. However, my sister Millicent Sambury, formerly Millicent Gray, had her funeral service and is buried in the church yard of the Third Company Baptist Church.
My sister lived in the Indian Walk area for a long time before she passed. Lystra Sampson and Elsa Rodgers are also from the area.
Claire, I hope that you are with us the next time around, I miss your candor, whether I agree with it or not.
Selwyn, in looking up the National Film Board of Canada website  (https://www.nfb.ca/), I also came across "The Road Taken" (1996). This is a 52 minute film about the black railroad workers on the Canadian Railways. I am going to make an effort to be in Toronto for the viewing on Monday 14th.
Carlston A. Gray 74

No comments: