Friday, July 31, 2015

RE: REUNION 2015 - Mobay, JM

2015-JUL-31-0207Hrs
Congratulations to the Organising Committee!
I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the members of Reunion 2015 Organising Committee for a most enjoyable experience in Montego Bay.  Under the leadership of Angela McAlister along with the unwavering support of her band of volunteers this reunion was nearly perfect.  All the attendees contributed to its success. The tremendous hospitality of the two Jamaican bus drivers more than compensated for the failings of our hotelier.  Our spirits and enthusiasm were never dampened. While I did not drink any lemonade, I did drink a lot of water so the hiccups did not last long. I said ”nearly perfect” only because I barely managed to survive a series of attacks from a card shark on Percy’s bus and I was not even in the game.  I was just an innocent bystander.
Nevertheless, put my name down for Reunion 2017 and the “event at Carnival” 2017 and 2016 too.
I look forward to seeing you all and being with you all again.
Errol Lashley 65

No comments: