Tuesday, July 07, 2015

RE: Bon Voyage

2015-JUL-07-0843Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
Bon Voyage to all who would be reuniting in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
About three weeks ago, I relived the joyful experience of a Mausica Reunion when my cousin, Carlston Gray, my wife, Marjorie, and I went to visit John and Hyacinth Vanderpool in New Jersey. De lime was great.
I chose not to attend because I believed that the  reunion should have been  celebrated in TNT. There is so much more for us  to see and do in our beloved country. Therefore, the decision on the location of Reunion 2017 should be more democratic; not left to only the attendees of Reunion 2015.
Thanks to the hard working committee for organizing Reunion 2015. After you have enjoyed your much deserved rest, let us return to Sweet TNT in 2017.
Let us continue Living and Leaving The Mausica  Legacy.
As usual,
Rodney Foster 66-68

No comments: