Friday, July 10, 2015

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-JUL-10

2015-JUL-10-0313Hrs
Fellow Mausicans
Best wishes to Hazel on the Youth programme and the courses offered.   I trust that by now Uncle Fitz has been well supplied with the blood of Mausicans.   From this distance I send my prayers for his recovery.
Re the 2015 Reunion... I believe it was a majority decision so let's not fuss.  I want to suggest though, that it is now time to organise an ANNUAL meeting/ get together/ Lime.   If I remember correctly,in 2003 when we met in Trinidad, we moved from the 5 or 10, year break between Reunions as the Roll call of our colleagues who had died in the interim was unbearably long...it's time for another change,  and perhaps we can try to cut down on expenses as much as possible.
A number of Historical documents re Mausica were collected for the  2013 Reunion (?)... let's look into those as a starting point for the History of Mausica.
Blessings to all, Pat
Pat (Allum) Ryan 65

No comments: