Friday, July 10, 2015

​Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-JUL-10

2015-JUL-10-1455Hrs
I don't like the insinuation of Rodney Foster that the decision to go to Jamaica was "not democratic". If I remember correctly opinions were asked online. I don't think I saw an overwhelming response.
Thanks to the organizing committee for coming up with a venue. Too many persons in T&T operate on "barbecue" mentality. Let me explain what I mean before someone takes what I mean out of context. If you have ever tried selling tickets for a barbecue you will know how hard it is to sell those tickets before the meat is on the fire roasting. People who smell the smoke will buy out the barbecue before those who bought their tickets.
Rodney, in spite of all that I said before, I believe, like you, we have not exhausted T&T. 2017 is down the islands time. See you on the boat.
Jasper Joefield 74

No comments: