Sunday, February 10, 2013

RE: Registration for Mausica Reunion


2013-Feb-08-1550Hrs
Hello Claire,
It was great to meet with you and Angela at the TTUTA Retirees meeting at The Sports Club Guaracara Park.  I tried reaching you by phone but was unsuccessful. I have read the registration on the Blog and noted that there would be no registration after January 31st But I was unable to make the registration deadline before that date since I was in the process of arranging a trip to the U.K and Europe and I only secured a booking this week which will return me to Trinidad on July 12th. This will allow me time to get to Tobago by the 18th July. Let me know if my registration will be accepted. I will then transfer the funds to the Republic Bank account via Online Banking.
Orville Wolsey
Sunset Villa 1973

No comments: