Sunday, February 17, 2013

RE: The death of Claudine Raphael.


2013-Feb-16-1844Hrs
My dear friends,
I arrived in Trinidad to be greeted by my aunt Claudine with opened arms.  I spent my formative years with Claudine, her sisters and my grandmother.  They spoiled me terribly and Claudine and I remained quite close.  I was able to help my sister and cousins nurse her until her death at 10:10 on Friday morning.  A funeral Mass will be held for her on Wednesday. May God bless you all.
June Raphael-Martin.
"RAPHAEL: CLAUDINE age 77 of Mt. Hope died on Friday 15th February 2013. Sister of Abbot, Egbert, Lorna, Laura, Olive (all deceased) and Omey. Sister in law of Rita, Raoul and Malcolm (all deceased) and Ula. Aunt of June Martin, Paula Raphael Rostant, Roebertha Paul, Burt Raphael, Gerard Raphael, Trudy Coard, Nanette, Pamela, Lydia, Cheryl, Earl, Keith, Noel & Carol (both deceased), Mark, Richard, Patrice, John, Christian (deceased), Genevieve, Jackie and many great nieces and nephews. Funeral service for the late Claudine Raphael takes place at 10:30am on Wednesday 20th February, 2013 at the Church of the Holy Family, Eighth Street, Mt. Lambert thence to the San Juan Public Cemetery. Enquires, Lee’s Funeral Directors, 663-1010."

No comments: