Friday, February 15, 2013

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2013-Feb-15-0838Hrs
Scratchie, I do remain committed to the care of our Fitzie. I had withdrawn for a while to allows others who expressed an interest to be of help. Since then I have been away but last week asked my house help to make contact again, and stand by to provide support once more.
I am more than happy to do so for some of  the opportunities I enjoy today professionally are to be attributed to Fitzie who pulled out all the stops to ensure I could pursue postgraduate studies in Canada. For this I will be ETERNALLY  grateful. When I say Fitzy in the last blog with is national medal I was so overjoyed and we must give tribute to those persons who made the  long overdue recognition possible.
You are right Scrathie, we are a Mausican family and we stand together to make sure that we are all well supported in our life endeavours, the ups and teh downs. It would be good if tyu and I could get together to talk about another matter in the family. That is our national superstar Machel. We are duty bound to dialogue about the situation all in the interest of going forward.
I also want us to to edit a tribute to our past Principal 'Harry Jo'.I told Maria that I would work on it soonest.
Do reach me at gwendolinewilliams@yahoo.com
In the spirit of family and community.
Gwen
Gwendoline Williams

No comments: