Monday, May 31, 2010

Re- Mausica Graduates.

2010-MAY-28-2119Hrs
Can you include Ken Atherton on the blog and on the graduate list?
Brenda
"And this too will pass."

--- On Fri, 5/28/10, Ken Atherton wrote:
From: Ken Atherton
Subject: Re- Mausica Graduates.
To: baperez44@yahoo.com
Received: Friday, May 28, 2010, 1:52 PM
Hi Brenda,
I'm glad to see so many Mausicans getting together on Errol's blog. He is doing a wonderful job. On the last email I got, I clicked on to your link regarding the Reunion in The Big A. I also took a look at the graduates and email lists. I would like you to add my name also. It is Kenny Atherton 1966 email-atherton@mts.net. I also noticed that a lot of names are missing and I guess that these people haven't made contact with whomever had put the list together. Is there any way of getting these records of names from the Board of Education in T&T or from some other archives.
Ken Atherton
77 Charter Dr.
Winnipeg,
Manitoba
R2R1H8
Ph.-204-697-9187.

Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: