Friday, March 26, 2010

RE: Hi Errol

2010-MAR-25-1954Hrs
Hi Errol,
I am back online after all the drama. I had to try and remember your email address. Please send me the blog mail again and let everyone know that I am back online. It has been a real trial for me, but I did not want to become too attached to this computer and the internet. I survived. My computer was returned to me just now all cleaned up and with something called "spybot" installed. I now have to clean this up every week. Actually the technician said that if I use the internet a lot I will need to do this every week. Now this is another "thing" with which I have to deal. What a thing. Let me know when you receive this and send me all your other emails. I will have to search avidly for all the emails. Some I would have discarded, so I have to begin all over again. Anna Maria The technician told me that everything is on, but I am not on hotmail again so I am not sure how to import all my contacts into gmail. I will have to ask him. I have been sitting here for about an hour and only sent 5 emails. Had to sign up and read contract, accept terms and conditions and strain my brain to remember my sisters' email addresses, my niece and two friends. You are the sixth. Hope I remembrd. Will see if it is sent. A World full of love and Blessings Abundant. Anna Maria
Anna Maria Mora
tiaga.san@gmail.com

No comments: