Sunday, March 07, 2010

RE: Errol Lashley

2010-MAR-06-1453Hrs
Hi Erol,
How should I respond to the message below?
Brenda
"And this too will pass."
_________________________________________________________________
--- On Fri, 3/5/10, John A. Vanderpool wrote:
From: John A. Vanderpool
Subject: Errol Lashley
To: baperez44@yahoo.com
Received: Friday, March 5, 2010, 6:40 PM
Hi Brenda,
How are you and yours? Greetings from New Jersey and Hyacinth and I are sending to you the warmth that only Mausicans can feel at this time in this part of the temperate world.
I have not been seeing any contributions from Errol for about a month now. Just thought I would reach out to you to see if you know anything about his situation. I do hope he is fine, but I am left to wonder since his weekly submissions came to such an abrupt end.
I miss reading about us. What Errol provided is an important lifeline and if I could help to continue doing so, I would offer my services willingly.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
John A. Vanderpool

No comments: