Tuesday, December 08, 2009

RE: Thank you

Hi Mausicans,
Compliments of the Season, and all the Peace, Love and God's Richest Blessings in the World for the New Year 2010. Let me thank Cintra, Gail, Lana and Efebo for responding to the Mausica CD Sale. They are now owners. or will soon be owners of a piece of fabulous and nostalgic piece of history. I also want to let our Ambassador to Cuba know that I received his message and of course, one of the CD's will be reserved for you, Efebo, have no fear. I tried to call you back today but I probably tried too early. Not sure about the time in Cuba. I received your message on my cell voice mail about four days after you sent it. This happens a lot these days with TSTT. Delivery of Texts and VMs seem to have problems manoeuvering through cyberspace. However, there are now nine (9) CDs left. Remember that all proceeds go to the Roland Maundy Foundation. They are selling like hot cakes, so get them before they run out. I am sure that Alisford will do some for the next reunion, but why wait?
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: