Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Mar-25-2025hrs
Hello Errol,
Although you are about to take your hiatus I must inform you that some Mausicans gathered at Jack Warner's on Easter Monday evening. It was on Jack and Maureen's invitation.
It was a simply delightful evening especially as our dear Fitzjames E. Williams was present (at 92) to reminisce with some of us such as Carl Smith, Fergie, Progues, Mennen Walker et al. Carla and Moze as well as Versil, Yvonne and some whose names I can't readily recall (esp.after some shots of champagne).
As usual, there was much to eat and drink as well as a wide variety and, as usual, the food was very tasty. Jack asked Progues and me to compile a directory of Mausicans who are here so that they can be contacted at short notice. In that regard I am now soliciting your valuable assistance since you are the best individual to provide such info for which we thank you in advance.
You will be here tomorrow so I shall be looking forward to our usual chat.
Travel safely.
Yours as ever EJ
P.S. I am copying this to Progues so that he'll remember to send me Ancil Ash's e-mail address.
Earl John

No comments: