Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Apr-15-2057hrs
Hi Everyone,
Just want to use this web-site to tell Maura that she has a double in Nassau. I went to a retreat and there was this girl playing the role of a devil in a play. She was a dead ringer for Maura, even the mannerisms were the same and I have not seen Maura for many years.
Don't forget Evangeline's husband, Reynold is also a Mausican and he, too, is hurting.
I have been in Trinidad since the night before Easter Sunday and am wondering how come no-one posted news on the website about the lime at Jack Warner's. I would have loved to see Fitzie.
Can someone give me the projected dates for the Grenada affair, please. Remember, not everyone is free for the entire summer and may have to make long range plans.
Hazel Thompson-Ahye

No comments: