Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Re: Another Mausician writes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008-Mar-23-1447hrs
Hi Errol,
My name is Maura Cooseelal from Sangre Grande, Trinidad. I accidentally came upon this web site after my son typed in my surname in the Search Box on Yahoo. I came upon Mausica Graduates and my curiousity peaked. I believe I have met you when you lived in Trinidad. I know you are married to Penny Gumbs who was my old school mate from primary school and the Superville family and my famil;y Goin-Cooseelal go back many years. I just wanted to update you a bit. Shirley Romain, was a Grenadian student who graduated in 1969. She died in Canada about 2 years ago. I am retired now but did enjoy my years immensely. I love it so much I returned to teach Remedial reading in the Secondary School. I work on a two year contract. Well Take care and keep up the good work.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Maura Cooseelal '69

No comments: