Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RE: MAUSICAWEEKLY EMAILS 2020-MAY-15

2020-MAY-18-1129Hrs
Hello Mausicans,
I am following up on the suggestion of collecting/organizing information, pictures and so on with the aim of memorializing our glorious days at Mausica.  I am initiating only and I hope a few others would jump in and share in getting this project completed. An idea is only as good as its execution.
So what do we need right now?
  • At least 2 representatives of each hostel: Kirkendale, Wingate, Sunset Villa, Mayfair, Fair Haven and Villanova (thanks Rick for helping me remember these names)
  • Reps must say which 2 years they attended Mausica eg. I am from Kirkendale 63/65
  • Send names to my Gmail account: basicsolutions905@gmail.com
  • Say which hostel you represent
  • Identify what information you can collect (a) sports events internal and external (b) sports pictures (c) calypso competitions (d) debating competition (e) music festivals (g) group outings such as visit to Grenada; visit to cricket at the Oval; Queens Hall (h) extra curricula activities such as clubs and so on (j) awards received educational or otherwise
  • Feel free to include anything you remember that I did not
After collecting these names I may host a virtual meeting so we can discuss further. This idea is not owned by me and it can be modified at any time by anyone. Happy participation!
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Bernice Stephens 65

No comments: