Friday, May 22, 2020

RE: Living The Legacy.

2020-MAY-21-2152Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
I am encouraged by the many constructive suggestions that were submitted to preserve the Mausica Legacy.I will gladly donate my three Mausica albums and  photos of my 66-68 year group.
My dear friend, Carl Caton, invited  me to my first Mausica fete.  I was excited. I was looking forward to dancing with “Silver Strings” on my first Thursday night at MTC.  The band turned out to be “Silver Springs”. Then at the crack of dawn that Friday morning, he had me all dressed up to witness “Ah Mausica Sunrise” and then sit in a pitch dark auditorium to listen to a welcome from Mr. Joseph. Mr. Joseph arrived at 8:00 a.m. Carl has volunteered to curate any Mausica pictures you send him.   His email address is pbf8009@hotmail.com.
I’ll be researching what it takes to establish a “Mausica Teachers Foundation” in the United States. The TNT  residents,  Grenadians, Canadians and  British could do the same.
My Fellow Mausicans, we can do it. Let’s Live and Leave our Legacy.
Sincerely,
Rodney Foster 68

No comments: