Saturday, February 13, 2016

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2016-FEB-12 Part 2

2016-FEB-12-1337Hrs
Rodney, you have put it so well!
Mausica was altogether an almost idyllic period in our professional and personal lives. And Pal Joey and the other iconic music bands were such contributors...
How can I forget our Harry Jo/Student Union organized fetes and our dancing in the Hall to the strains of:
"You ask me if there 'll come a time
When I will get tired of you....
I say....
Never my love... never my love...!!
The several couples gave this assurance to each other, while the rest of us (singles) wend  our way back  happily to Hostel.
Pal Joey  and his music are indeed "memories" of a gentler time...!!
Our passing comes sooner or later. In the meanwhile, let's give thanks... let's enjoy.. let's pass on the memories to the younger ones.
Our back in times, story telling skills are much needed!!
Alisford, your back in times, retro music continues to be truly appreciated.
Gwen
1967-1968
Gwendoline Peter-Williams 69

No comments: