Sunday, September 07, 2014

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2014-SEP-05

2014-SEP-07-0638Hrs
Muy Interesante, there was only one posting on the blog this past week.  What is the message here?  In these days in my beloved country, withdrawal of enthusiam and non-participation could be sending the message that there is a "silent protest" or a "retreat."  What's up peeps?
To the Perryman family, which gave Mausica two of its members, please be assured that our prayers are with you as you continue to journey without Daddy.  He and my Dad were friends in my very early years.  A jovial man, who had a hearty laugh.  In those days Daddy always had friends over at times to imbibe, and I remember Mr. Perryman. My dad is now 89 and really slowing down after a stroke and hip replacement, but rallying on.  I know what it feels like to see parents who were once so active and always on the move and independent become inactive and dependent.  Those of us in this position have to go down into our gut and gather strength from that GOD-place.  Take care all and I do hope that the reunion arrangement are settled soon.   Maria
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: