Monday, August 04, 2014

RE:

2014-AUG-04-1242Hrs
My sincerest condolences to all the bereaved families.
I am indeed very happy to read about the consideration to change the venue for the next reunion.
I cast my first vote for Montserrat. I just researched the national foods of the country and would like to sample some goat water from a calabash and wash it down with one of the local beverages --- cashew or papaya juice.
Let's go and look for our big sister, Pat.
On the other hand, if it is decided to stay in Trinidad, that would be all right too. There are several sites that I have not Visited e. g. Caroni Swamp, the bird sanctuary or areas further East
Graham, see if you could get some domesticated wild meat. Tell the authorities that the animals volunteered their services when they heard that the Mausicans were coming.
Let's keep on Living the Legacy.
As usual.
Rodney Foster.
Rodney Foster 68

No comments: