Friday, August 15, 2014

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2014-AUG-15

2014-AUG-15-0951Hrs
HOORAY,  the votes are coming in for Montserrat.  Let's see how many we can get within the next month (Four Fridays).  I am so excited about this.  I really do hope that I can rearrange my schedule that has already been set for the first three weeks of July next year: Vacation Camp time.   Keeping everything crossed so that it can be rearranged.  So we have so far voting for Montserrat:
Vernetta
Donald
Maureen
Maria
Pat (ah must put her in here)  Ah not voter paddin' After all she is a voter isn't she?
Come on peeps, let's add to the list within the next month. Can we have about about 90% votes for Montserrat. I want to say 100% but yuh know dat eh happenin".  T& T Organizing Committee take note.  All d 4 is Trinis, we starting d ting.  Pat go and light some candles.
Dear Jasper,
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.  This must not be a happy time for you and your family.  Please know that we are covering you and your family with our prayers.  You continue to be an inspiration to me.  Your faith and your strength in the face of so many challenges (that can test a man's or woman's belief) are really a sign to us all of God's Power and Grace.  Maria Mora
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: