Saturday, August 02, 2014

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2014-AUG-01

2014-AUG-02-2217Hrs
I really do like the idea of Montserrat as a venue for next year's reunion.  This will be an amazing experience.  I have been to Montserrat twice and I really do think that it could work. It is a beautiful island and you all know that Mausicans could create a fete and a good time anywhere we go.   I guess the vote is on.  I vote for Montserrat. I see an intimate setting and  a place where we will really cement the family atmosphere.    I will have a problem with any mid-july dates but that does not mean that the Reunion cannot happen in Montserrat.  If Montserrat is chosen I will have to work it out. I already have a committment.  I coordinate vacation camps and just completed one and have been asked to prepare for next year.  If Montserrat is chosen, I will have to look at the dates and see if the company will agree to begin camp later in July and go into August.  Maria
Mausica and Montserrat: Made for Each Other, without a doubt.
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: