Saturday, August 16, 2014

RE: Venue for next years Reunion

2014-AUG-16-2000Hrs
My suggestion for next year gathering is the northwest coast of Jamaica. The area between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios offers great facilities and opportunities for us to entertain and be entertained. Rose Hall, Falmouth, and Runaway Bay are areas with exceptional facilities. Sandals' Carlysle, Royal Caribbean and Montego Bay, located in the area, are all available to the guest of any of the Sandals hotels.
Although I believe that Montserrat is a destination worth visiting (been there twice, prior to the eruption), I am concerned that getting in and out of the island could pose some challenges for us. On the other hand, getting back to Montserrat will give me an opportunity to seek old friends who I met some time ago.
Just my opinion.
Carlston A. Gray 74

No comments: