Saturday, January 14, 2012

RE: Reunion 2013

2012-Jan-14-1808Hrs
Fellow Mausicans,
Greetings. The New Year is well on its way and I hope that  everyone is enjoying good health, some measure of peace and joy and of course, happiness!. I wish you all the best.
I am happy to learn that your  Christmas gathering in Trinidad was quite a success. We are all looking forward to the Reunion in 2013.
The week of Friday July 19th to Friday 26th 2013 for the upcoming Reunion may be great for people who are retired but I was just thinking of making all this happen in one week including the weekend ...lets say Sunday  July 21st to Sunday July 28th (so it means 5 days off from work)
It really could be any week in July.
This  is only a suggestion and I am only one voice but I will certainly fall in line if you stick with your dates because I know that a lot of logistics must be taken into consideration The fact is that I do summer school, because I want to see the kids, that I have taught all year, graduate in the Summer.
Good luck with your planning. Mausica Teachers' Alumni & Friends, New York Chapter, stands ready to assist if needed.
Warm regards,
Buzzie
Bernice Warrick-Tarradath

No comments: