Sunday, January 22, 2012

RE: GREETINGS!!!!

2012-Jan-20-1523Hrs
Hello to all  my Mausican family!!
Here's to a HEALTHY, HAPPY, BLESSED, AND PROSPEROUS 2012 !!!
Special greetings and blessings  to our Errol for continuing to keep us together and informed.
Even though this is late.. I have to say Hats off to the New York side of the family for bringing off such a wonderful time at the Big Apple Reunion. I enjoyed every second of it.
I can't wait for 2013. I don't care what date is set.  Anytime will be good enough for me.
God's willing. However we have to remember that not all of us are  free from work and other commitments yet.
By the way I found my long lost  flatmate Jean Cruickshank now Cozier.She was not aware that all this "niceness" was happening every 2 years wid de fambaly. Ah had to bring her up to speed in the little time  we had together when I was home in T'dad.
Here I go again... Ah always looking for somebody.  Ah looking for one more person now.  Her name used to be Leonie Lyons. She used to be my athletic pardner one time. Anyone knows her whereabouts?  Please let me know.
Warm regards Myrdith.**
Myrdith Brumant (Osborne)

No comments: